2018 Holiday Raffle
All proceeds from the Holiday Raffle benefit the Legal Fund to protect the 1832 Merchant’s House
from proposed development next door (click here to learn more).
We hope you’ll help!
The drawing will be held on New Year’s Day.* You need not be present to win.
Tickets: 1 for $10, 3 for $20, 7 for $40
Purchase tickets in the right sidebar.
Other great prizes include:
- Merchant’s House Museum: Private Party in the 19th Century Garden for 10
Bring your own picnic, or wine and cheese; 2 hours.
- Two Tickets for the Greenwich Village Society for Historic Preservation House Tour
May 2019, tour of private homes & gardens in Greenwich Village.
- Merchant’s House Museum: Private Candlelight Ghost Tour for 10
Tour “Manhattan’s Most Haunted House” by flickering candlelight and hear true tales of strange happenings from the people who actually experienced them; 1 hour.
- Paranormal Investigation of “Manhattan’s Most Haunted House”
Late-night “ghost hunt” of the Merchant’s House for Two with Sturges Paranormal.
- Four bottles of Tuscan Wine, 2001 Vintage & A Set of 8 Waterford Irish Crystal Wine Glasses.
Produced from Old Sangiovese Vines in the hills of Florence.
- Sterling Silver Tiffany Heart Money Clip by Elsa Peretti
- Iridescent Nebula Necklaces by Artist Lara Knutson
Reflective glass thread. MoMA, Cooper Hewitt
- And More!
*Monday, January 1, 2 to 5 p.m., Come Calling on New Year’s Day.
Join us for tours of the house, 19th century readings about New Year’s Day celebrations, and punch and confectionery,
as we continue the 19th century tradition of renewing, reviving, and reaffirming friendships.
Holiday Raffle drawing 4:30 p.m.